11 September 2008

Are you hurt or are you just being Harley?

In the past month or so, it's been hard for me to decide if Harley is feeling right, or if my mind is just playing tricks on me.  Is she getting sloppy because she isn't trying hard enough?  Or is it because she truly doesn't feel well?  Is the moving the same as always, and my mind is inventing something to worry about?  Or is she truly sore somehow.  Do I just need something to worry about and obsess over?  Is my subconscious trying to invent things that fit the subconscious thought of "we can't do this"?

Sometimes I long for the day when her title is finished so that I don't have to critically analyze every step she takes and every "off day" she has.  I guess she is bound to be sore sometimes for no real reason, just like I am.  This week I am sore because I overdid it at the driving range.  But is that going to stop me in the long run?  No.  I guess I need to keep treating her as though she is fine until I know for sure that she isn't.  Otherwise I may as well quit right now.

Training note
Need to work on doing "small" fronts with her moving her rear end over to help her practice doing that.

No comments: