13 October 2008

stay the course

Even though we are so close now, I need to stay the course and keep on doing what we've been doing. That is what got us here in the first place! I can't focus on that final 1st. I need to focus on each exercise as it comes. Focus on Harley and our wonderful journey together. Focus on Harley and how much I enjoy her as my friend. Focus on staying cool and collected, and taking my time. Focus on relaxing my body and holding my posture. Focus on positively visualizing each exercise before we do it. Relax. Stay the course.

1 comment:

doberkim said...

I just got back from my trials over the weekend, but your story of your Nov A dog to your impending OTCH is an inspiration - I can't wait to read that you finished! Thanks for your message in my blog!